This month entails the first part of a two-part Local SEO Audit we are performing on your site. Local SEO is an effective way to help businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they're looking for them. What exactly is Local SEO you ask? It refers to optimizing a site or pages on your site to rank for organic queries in the search engines where the intent of the searcher is to find local information. Millions of customers use local search every day to find the best local businesses in their area offering the services they are looking for. Statistics show that 4 in 5 consumers use search engines, like Google, to find local business information such as: business addresses and phone numbers, hours, product availability and directions.
Even though many in-market consumers don't have a specific business in mind when they begin their search, these highly targeted prospects have a 'specific intent'. Compared to other advertising mediums such as Television and Radio, where the consumer has no intent, conversion rates and ROI for Local SEO are sky high.
This screenshot shows the top 10 cities your users are located in when arrving at your site via a Google Search. As expected, the majority are located in your city giving us ample opportunity to leverage your local SEO to benefit your business best.
1. Checked for/updated correct, crawl-able NAP on Home Page
2. Created solid site structure to include the city and state if and where possible (un URLs, metas, headings, alts)
3. Ensured business days and hours are listed in a crawl-able format - your site lacks hours... do you have hours to add?
4. Ensured landing page/home page is indexed properly
5. Checked for an embedded map on the landing/home page or added, if necessary.
Just fill in the information below and we'll reach out to answer your questions